Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Hooray! 1 Day!
Well, it's officially been 24 hours since I started this blog (yay!), and I am already getting ideas about ways to deviate from the "norms" of the blogging world. I am thinking about starting links wholly dedicated to each week's grocery coupons and match-ups. Unfortunately, I will have to limit my posts to local grocers (as I don't have the time or the resources to list stores outside of my area). For those of you who don't know, I am in the Jacksonville, FL area. For groceries, I will focus mainly on Publix, Win-Dixie, Food Lion, Target and Harris Teeter. Check back for future posts where I will expand on each grocer and explain how to make their systems fit your needs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to post your comments! Provide your name and link and any creative frugal ideas you might have! Thanks!