Friday, April 10, 2009
Every other week?
As you may have gathered, I am a slacker when it comes to blogging! Now, let's not forget I am a graduating senior and homework, studying and actual WORK are my top priorities (next to my fiancee, Eddie of course!). So, I am making it a goal of mine to create new posts biweekly, or every other week. It seems that I have already stuck to my guns on this one, so it shouldn't be too difficult a task. We'll see. So feel free to subscribe to CollegeStudentsStarveNoLonger! This way, you can go about your normal life without having to check my blog every day, without reward. I am guilty of doing this myself... checking some of my regular blogs constantly. Most of the time nothing new is posted. SO, feel free to come on by whenever or become a member! Either way, I will be saving money in new and unique ways, college style!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to post your comments! Provide your name and link and any creative frugal ideas you might have! Thanks!